The unique technology of Kleinsche Fields has been scientifically studied and researched for years. When applied, the blood moves over a special configuration of north and south pole surfaces that are incorporated into our BioRelax® products. The magnetic effect from the outside immediately creates a measurable energy in the blood.
Our BioRelax® products with Kleinsche fields are registered as a medical product with the German Institute for Medical Documentation and Information (DIMDI for short, the authority of the Federal Ministry of Health)
Advantages of the BioRelax® Kleinsche fields sleeping surface at a glance
- can be combined with any base
- can be used in any adjustable bed
- the Kleinsche fields are incorporated in the entire surface
- the fields are permanently effective, do not wear out and never need to be recharged.
- Function without electricity or batteries (no electrosmog)
- can be used with metal implants* in the body
- can be used on all mattresses, also on waterbeds
- handmade in Germany by a certified manufacturer of medical products.
Easy to use
- can be used in any sleeping position
- can be used with or without clothing
- can be used with or without pillow (any pillow can be used)
- can be used with or without a sheet, also with an incontinence cover
- can be covered with or without a blanket
- thanks to a weight of 4.7 kg, sufficient slip resistance is guaranteed
- additional rubber bands on all 4 corners to fix the sleeping pad on the mattress if needed
- Fields of application: Medical, sports, everyday
- recommended for permanent use
- sleep on it every night - especially recommended for daily use
- can also be used during the day
- for children** and adults
- can be used everywhere, also for animals
Important: It is recommended to use it in the bed structure, whereby the smallest possible distance between skin and support should be ensured (max. 30 mm, e.g. directly under the sheet). It is also possible to have it made according to your wishes and in other sizes. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The BioRelax® Kleinsche fields overlay can be washed off with soap and water or, in the case of a change of patient, cleaned with an approved surface disinfectant, observing the exposure time.
A medical product must pass various biocompatibility tests and fulfil a large number of properties. At the same time, attention should be paid to optimal care properties. Natural fibres such as cotton would absorb liquids too much and are also high-maintenance and not antibacterial. That is why the BioRelax® sleeping pad uses a special synthetic fibre that is
- is pleasantly soft and cuddly you do not sweat much on it
- moisture is prevented from getting inside due to a deeper layer
- is hypoallergenic
- is breathable
- can be combined
All materials, from the fleece inside to the yarn and the label, are manufactured according to the highest quality standards and EU norms. For a medical product free of harmful substances, as you would wish.
Pacemakers, defibrillators, insulin pumps
Cardiac pacemaker wearers and patients with defibrillators as well as insulin pump wearers can use the support in the supine and side position without any concerns. Damage or malfunctions to devices and objects have not occurred in the last decades due to the BioRelax® Kleinsche fields support.
Medical Device & Hygiene Health Protection
The BioRelax® Kleinsche Fields Mattress Topper is supplied as a medical device in accordance with health and hygiene guidelines in a protective seal.
Transport and storage conditions
The BioRelax® overlay with Kleinsche fields can be rolled up for transport. Storage temperatures: -20° C to 60° C
No special precautions are required for transport by land/sea. When transported by air according to IATA regulation 902, the overlay remains far below the maximum values listed there and can therefore also be taken along on air journeys.
FAQs – Frequently asked questions:
- Can I lie on it in any sleeping position (stomach, back, side position)?
Answer: Yes, you can sleep normally in any position.
- Can a pillow be used ?
- How do you recommend to put the overlay in the bed?
Answer: You can put the sleeping pad directly on the mattress and then simply cover it with a fitted sheet. If you want it to be easier to clean or more hygienic, you can put a thin blanket or mattress protector over the sleeping pad and then pull the fitted sheet over it.
- Can I also use the sleeping pad on wider mattresses (e.g. 120cm or 140cm)?
Answer: Basically yes. The overlay has a width of 90 cm and can be used for single persons up to a bed width of 140 cm without any problems. When using beds with a width of 140 cm or more in pairs, we recommend 2 sleeping pads.
- Can I additionally use electrically operated mats (e.g. electric blankets) in the bed?
Answer: Yes, this is possible. We recommend that you always place these under the Klein Felder overlay. However, to prevent possible electrosmog from such devices, we would pull the plug out of the socket at night.
* can be used with all metal, ceramic or zirconium oxide implants in the body that do not have ferromagnetic properties. If the composition of the implant is unclear, it is safe to use at a minimum distance of 1.5 cm. At this minimum distance, the magnetic field strength is already below the earth's magnetic field strength in which each implant naturally and permanently resides. To exclude a possible negative influence on electronic implants, a safety distance of 1.5 cm should be maintained between electronic implants and the product.
** BioRelax® products with Kleinsche fields, are intended for use by children 10 years and older and adults without height or weight restrictions in the home environment. There are no negative findings on risks with permanent magnets for children under 10 years of age. No harmful side effects have been reported from static permanent magnetic fields in all age groups worldwide over the past decades. Please consult your paediatrician.